Location & Driving Directions
Royal Roads B&B is conveniently located from downtown Victoria, Victoria airport, Victoria Harbour and B.C. and US ferries. We offer easy access to downtown or up-island for day trips or excursions to Victoria and Vancouver Island attractions.
Map © Tourism Vancouver Island.
- BC Ferries - from Vancouver (Tswassen) to Victoria (Swartz Bay)
- Washington State Ferries - Anacortez to Victoria (Sidney)
- The Coho Ferry - Port Angeles, WA to Victoria Harbour (downtown)
From Swartz Bay/Sidney Ferries and Airport
- Hwy. 17 to McKenzie to Hwy. 1 North.
- Colwood/Sooke Exit 10 (Sooke Rd/Hwy 1A)
- Fourth set of lights turn left on Ocean Blvd. Stay left on Ocean Blvd. at junction and follow the road through the trees to the ocean.
- Turn right onto Lagoon Rd, then right onto Heatherbell, and finally right onto Portsmouth.
- We are at the bottom of Portsmouth on the left hand side. The Royal Roads Bed and Breakfast sign is beside the front door.
From US Ferries/Victoria
- Coming from the ferries, turn left onto Belleville and then left on Douglas.
- Douglas becomes Hwy. 1 North.
- Take the Colwood/Sooke Exit 10 (Sooke Rd/Hwy 1A)
- Continue as above (#3, 4, 5)
From Up-Island (Nanaimo/Duncan)
- Take the Colwood/Sooke Exit 11.
- Turn right onto Sooke Rd/Hwy 1A
- Turn left at the next set of lights onto Ocean Blvd.
- Continue as above (#3, 4)